Today, my friend A.S. and I decided to try out a IT Beauty Product: the High Definition Powder from Make Up For Ever.
The High Definition Powder was created in 2008 to respond to the demand of make up artists who worked backstage on photo or film sets and needed to have a powder, completely invisible to the naked eye and the lenses of high definition cameras.
It quickly became a best seller of the brand and won several beauty awards.
So.. what are the key points of this High Definition Powder?
- A new generation of make up which is invisible both on High Definition cameras and to the naked eye.
- There is one shade only. Yes, one universal shade for absolutely everyone which matifies the skin without changing its natural contours.
- A “Soft Focus” technology: microfine particles which reflect light to minimize flaws.
- A talc-free, non-drying formula.
- It can be worn on top of foundation or alone.
What did we like?
- You only need to use a very small quantity to cover the face.
- We loved the fact that there is only one single shade only which works for every skin tone. It is the first time that both my friend (dark, tanned skin) and I (pale, white skin) are able to share a loose powder!
- True.. it does the job of matifying.. and is completely transparent.
Make Up For Ever created a new curvy shape for the box of its High Definition Powder to make it easier to apply.
Check it out below!
High Definition Power. € 32,50. Available on sales exclusively at Sephora.